The base frame is made of a sturdy welded structure, thermally treated to eliminate residual stresses.
The mobile roller oscillates on a double rocker arm allowing a perfect alignment in running conditions and during grinding operation.
The double rocker arm has been designed in such a way that the roller shells can be changed by lifting them vertically without dismantling the basic structure.
- hydraulic unit with electric control system in Simatic S7, however without performance section for the large-sized motors
- 2 separate hydro-mechanical cradle prtensioned with mechanical cradle limit stops
- hydraulic roller pre-tensioning and protection of the machine
- hydraulic adjustment of the roller scrapers
- automatic gap adjustment via control desk
- automatic gap measurement via linear measuring system
- replacement of scrapers in operating height
- Speed monitoring
- Sealing of the rollers at the front side, with anti-vibrating plates between the machine and its support